I want a hippo for christmas

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mmm...Lasagna & Beer

This has been a really good day! And not just because I had a sip of beer!
I have not thrown up today! Yeah! The end of morning may be coming!
The whole day has just plain gone well...
We were out the door in time for Deana's Speech Class (this is unusual, it's a good thing they have play-time for the first 10 minutes of class!) and Everett, Jackson, & I hit a lot of good deals at D&W while she was in class. Who can pass up Ben & Jerry's for $1.00?! I even found some snacks for our MN trip next week, talk about preparation :) We picked up the toybox of outside toys from the house on Bauer, so now they can play in the backyard without my tupperware and spatulas!
The rest of the day was just smooth, no major fights between the kiddos and we cleaned the toy room right when we came home from school so I didn't even see much of them this afternoon. It's like they have all new toys again, love it! I even had time to make a batch of brother Tom's cookies for MN and cleaned out my freezer too, what a day!
I even had dinner ready by 5:30. It's been a long time since I have been able to do that, I was getting really sick late afternoon. And yes, we had lasagna for dinner with california-blend veggies and Tim had the beer, I was really jealous so he gave me sip, so smooth!
I just hope the rest of the night will go well and I can keep from snacking...I have a Dr.s appointment tomorrow and I don't want to have gained any weight. In fact I have lost another 6 1/2 pounds since my last appointment (that makes about 15 pounds lost so far!) so I guess I'm really not too worried about gaining. When I'm pregnant my cravings have seemed to be fruits and veggies with every pregnancy, but I guess that doesn't say much for my diet when I'm not pregnant. The body craves what it needs when pregnant. Fortunately I will have been pregnant (after this one) 3 of the last 6 years so I guess it's not so bad. I just have to be sure and keep this up when this one's born. If someone else is reading this, maybe you can help me stay on track after this one, just asking me what I've been eating will be enough to keep me on top of it, I am a terrible liar! We have also been talking about health club memberships after this baby, I am still trying to talk Tim into joining now...there are still a lot of workouts I can do even when I am pregnant.
Anyway, Tom's here to cut more trees and I want pics this time so I better get moving.
Have a good one!

0 comments:

Autumn 08 Album

About Me

My photo
Hudsonville / Borculo, Michigan, United States

Followers

My Music